Tuesday, October 25, 2005

NBA Action

I'm pretty happy with my first post-dress-code draft.  The Artesticles have lots of team variety and position flexibility, and I didn't get stuck with anyone I didn't want.  I have plenty of injury risks, though (Hughes, Shaq, Duncan) as well as a bunch of guys coming back from significant injuries (Kirilenko, Randolph), so that bench will come in handy.  And, most importantly given my name, I have Ron Artest.

Here's my roster, with draft round.  It's a six-team league, so the roster isn't actually that deep.

Position
Name
Team
Eligibility Round
PG
Baron Davis
Golden State
PG
3
SG
Larry Hughes
Cleveland
SG
4
G
Kirk Hinrich
Chicago
PG, SG
9
SF
Andrei Kirilenko
Utah
SF, PF
2
PF
Tim Duncan
San Antonio
PF, C
1
F
Ron Artest
Indiana
SF
6
C
Shaquille O'Neal
Miami
C
5
Util
Chauncey Billups
Detroit
PG
7
Util
Antawn Jamison
Washington
SF, PF
8
BN
Cuttino Mobley
Los Angeles Clippers Of Anaheim
SG
10
BN
Zach Randolph
Portland
PF
11
BN
Kenyon Martin
Denver
PF
12

I'm happy.  I'd like a little more punch at guard... some variety of franchise-level guard (Vince Carter, Paul "What, Me Worry?" Pierce, Tracy O'Hanrahan McGrady) in exchange for forward talent.  But I might wait a while before thinking about that.  As long as Hughes stays healthy, there's no urgency.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home